Tuesday 14 November 2017

Student Assembly Election

I'm part of a candidate list for the Student Assembly

 

 First time taking part of a project of this sort. I'm the Vice President of the Direction Segment of our list. It's fun. We're competing with 2 other candidate lists. One of them has built a stage at the entrance of the school and there they sing and play live. It's kinda hard, however, we have good looking logos on our side.

Our list is named List D of Difference. ≠

 

Have some memories! (me of the future, haha because only you care).


These are our symbols. Made by our talented Jenny!

They made a 3D version of it woah!
So freakin beautiful...

These guys made an excellent work!
Jenny with her sweater 💓
Life must be fantastic now, hmm FlashLight?

almofadinha fofinha, also known as "Deeh"

I tried to give my contribute aswell, bought this pillow at IKEA, but not only! Painted people's faces with the "Not Equal To" symbol and... THIS MAGNIFICENT:


Hand holding poster with a pole!















(Also)
Lately it has been hard for me to upload videos. 
This has been the main reason, together with me trying to adopt a new video editing software as my primary tool for my Youtube channel. An attempt to port my Video making skills from Vegas Pro to Adobe Premiere, so I can later start working with After Effects.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment