Friday 21 August 2015

Hair removal for young male teenagers

Second Time Waxing

I'm almost 16 and I have removed my body hair for the second time in my life today! I thought I could write about my experience... So here it goes!
I did waxing, and I can tell you... it hurts a little bit but if you really want to get rid of all that hair is probably the best choice!

Why do men and young teenagers remove body hair?

It's starting to get a bit more common then it used to be! Body hair removal is getting more popular now, and due to what?

I've seen many male models in fashion magazines who have no hair in their bodies... But not the models only! Also soccer players or swimmers for example. That influences people to want to look fashionable.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog!!! I'll talk more about this and other ways to improve your look later!

No comments:

Post a Comment